WHO WE ARE
people, games, and tournaments
with friends & fans in community based eSports
rise to become the next world champion
Incorporated in 2017, Leet Entertainment strives to provide unique gaming experiences via our flagship product - Matchroom (www.matchroom.net).
What we do
Connecting gamers to a wide variety of genres on multiple platforms with a particular focus on local/indie production.
Allowing users to stream and earn from Virtual Gifts, emphasizing on featuring local/amateur talent.
Engaging communities on a grassroots level to leverage on typically unseen content.
Providing users with the latest information pertaining to games, events, talents, and more.
CHECK OUT OUR
To help gaming stakeholders establish their gamer’s identity and connect with peers of similar interest via intense engagements through competitive tournaments and contests.
To build long term and personalised relationships with our stakeholders by delivering localised content and a focus on casual eSports.
WE ARE GAMERS TOO!
Meet Our Team
As a team, we are deeply passionate about our company and the work that we do. Our team is made up of individuals with wide and extensive experiences in games-publishing, social entertainment, as well as mobile apps development.
Keith Long "Warlord"
Co-founder and CEO
- More than 15 years experience in senior management positions within the gaming industry
- Specialising in games distribution and publishing
- eGames Global, Asiasoft, and Migme
- Educated in Curtin University
Ganesha "The Wizard"
- More than 10 years experience in software development
- Specialising in wholesale and enterprise telecommunications
- Vast experience working in geographically diverse teams
- Educated in Coventry University
Kamal Hamidon "Oracle"
- More than 10 years experience in international banking
- Specialising in FOREX trading, fund-raising, and investor relations
- HSBC, Citibank, and Standard Chartered
Get in touch with us
Feel free to contact us. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
HONG KONG HQ
Leet Entertainment Group Limited (2395232)
RM702, 7th Floor, Hung Kei Mansion, 5-8, Queen Victoria Street, Central Hong Kong.
Leet Entertainment Sdn. Bhd.
502, 5th Floor, Menara Mutiara Majestic, 15, Jalan Othman 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
SAY HELLO TO US!